9 March 2015

Just one of those days

Today is one of those days where I just feel like crying my eyes out.

Today is one of those days where I just feel like sleeping in, hiding underneath my sheets as if I'm hiding from the world.

Today is one of those days I feel like giving up 
on everything, even life itself.

Today is one of those days I wish all of this pain and heartache will 
go away as if it was like waking up from a nightmare.

Today is one of those days I realise what I used to have, 
I don't have anymore, like I've lost it all.

Today is one of those days where it feels like I'm missing someone 
so much, but that someone doesn't exist and is not real.

Today is one of those days where I break into many pieces, 
having no hope that tomorrow will be better.

I just want to cry until all the hurt goes away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment