8 January 2015

Winged dreams

Tribal print dress: Supré | Ear cuff: Sportsgirl | Flash tattoo: Colette by Colette Hayman

I've always liked having a brand new year. It's like you get to start all over again. It feels like you've been given a book that has 365 blank pages, and you get to write/draw whatever the hell you want with only a pen. Things will, and can change if you make it happen for yourself.

This year has already been a great year for me. I was just verbally offered to continue working for the place I'm currently working at, which was what I really wanted. I never thought I'd like working in retail, but here I am. It's a pretty amazing job. I know the job's pretty easy, but it's something I really like doing. This job has been a motivation and it has given me a clearer view on what I might want to do in the future.

I mean, I know this isn't the dream company I'd want to work for, but it's a start of something. I take this as an experience to grow and move forward to achieve my goals and dreams. I just have to really work hard, stay optimistic and maybe one day, just one day, I will end up in my dream company and have lots people working for me. If I could buy over the company and become the CEO, that would be even better! Lol.

I can always dream. Dreams may come true. Anyways, I'm really hoping for great year. I'm turning another year older in nineteen days. I feel so old. Just when I thought I had my whole life figured out, OH BOY. I was so wrong. I still need time. Have a great year everybody :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment