20 December 2014

Wrecked

"To believe that you must hide all the parts of you that are broken, out of fear that someone else is incapable of loving what is less than perfect, is to believe that sunlight is incapable of entering a broken window and illuminating a dark room." - Marc Hack 

Button shirt: Supré | Crop top: Supré | Shorts: Supré | Necklace: Forever 21 | Bracelet: Thomas Sabo | Garter: ASOS

Why do we have to feel pain? Why do we feel more pain than love/happiness? Why do we remember more of the bad than the good? Why is it so hard to forgive and forget? Why is it so difficult to trust? Why does it hurt to let go and move on? Why am I such an emotional wreck?

I never asked to be this emotional. I cannot recall a moment I was not emotional about something, or anything. I was always like this. I always felt "something more" than a normal person should feel. I often feel the need to pour "something" out of my body/myself. I run away from things, I avoid my problems and I can go for days/weeks crying about them. I let emotions take over my body, I fill myself with so much sadness, and I let it all go by drowning myself in my own tears. I can't remember how feeling/being happy feels like; not anymore.

Maybe one day I will. I hope that day will come. I don't know how much more of this I can take. I just want to run away to a place where I can find peace. I want to start all over again if I had the chance to. I just want to be happy and loved. That's all I'm asking for: happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment