31 March 2014

Sneak peek: My room



My 'princess' shelf. I've been eyeing on this shelf for almost a year. I was so freaking happy I got my hands on it (it's from IKEA btw). It's just so simple and has this princessy look. I know it still looks pretty empty. Need to get more stuffs to fill up the empty spaces; pretty, colourful, red stuffs. But I'm really happy with this shelf. Lala-love it, one of my fav.


Thank goodness for this mirror. I didn't like it at first, but after I saw the inside of this thing, I was quite happy. It's enough to store all my necklaces, earrings, bracelets and hair accessories. Neat and tidy. This mirror is a life-space saver.


My absolute fav thing in my room. My Paul Villinski-inspired, Serena van der Woodsen's butterfly wall art. I did with just a pair of scissors, lots of black paper, some glue and it took me an awful full two hours to stick them up. I know it isn't perfect and it doesn't look like how it's suppose to, but it's good enough. Good enough to put a smile on my face :)


My wardrobe: colour coordinated my clothes, with some of my shoes arranged at the bottom (lol most of my shoes are black) and more clothes in the shelves. Also categorised my folded clothes, but not colour coordinated. Too lazy to. And the last shelf is in a mess. I don't know how to arrange my bags nicely. Still thinking where or how to put them out nicely.


Last but not least, the view outside. Freaking ugly and messy. I'm going to have a neighbour soon. Ang moh building a double-storey house right beside my room. They gonna block all the bloody sunlight. So I tengah emotional like hell lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment