29 March 2014

13 things I irrationally love

1. Shopping. Shopping shopping shopping. I know I have so many clothes, so many that I can get a boutique going. Still, I will shop. I shop when I'm bored, I shop when I'm sad, I shop when I know I have no money. I just cannot stop shopping. It kinda irritates me sometimes, but I really cannot stop.

2. Doing my eyebrows. Seriously, what's more important than eyebrows? 

3. UHU All Purpose Adhesive. The smell of it, I absolutely love. Squeezing some on your fingers and start playing with it, making sticky balls out of it. It was all the fun I had when I was a kid. I still do it... sometimes.



4. Eating ice-cream right before or during my period. Even though I know I will be going through one hell of a period cramp. I guess it just helps a lot. It makes me happy. Very very happy.

5. Purple lipstick. A big thanks to Coco Rocha. She made it look awesome. I think I look awesome in purple lipstick too. Purple lipstick IS AWESOME.


6. Eating 'disgusting' stuffs. Pig's stomach, pig's intestine, pig's kidney, pig's ear, pig's blood, beef cheek, beef tongue, beef intestine, beef stomach, chicken's butt, chicken feet, frog, etc.

7. Playing with fire. I just like playing with fire. No idea why.

8. The colour red. Red top, red skirt, red bra, red panties, red room, red flowers, red pen, red necklace, red earrings, red shoes, red bag, red lamp, red pillows, red bottles, red vase, red this, red that. I just want everything to come in red.

9. Keeping Up with the Kardashians. Don't get me wrong. I hate them (OK, maybe not Kendall Jenner and cute little Mason). I just enjoy criticising them while watching KUWTK with my family, at the same time laughing at them for being so pathetic and fake on TV. I mean, why the hell are they famous and what the heck are they famous for?



10. Gloria Delgado-Pritchett. Just for fun, sometimes my sisters and I will go all Gloria Delgado with all the talking, the loud Columbian accent, the shouting and the hands flying here, there, everywhere. It's just too funny.


11. Colton Haynes. Colton Haynes. Colton Haynes. Here's his Twitter. His Instagram. His Facebook page :)

12. Picking my nose. Yes, I do pick my nose. I like it. I just hate it when it feels like something is stuck inside and I find it really difficult breathe. I just want to get that crap outta my freaking nose man. 

13. Arranging stuffs. I like things looking neat and tidy. I like them to be in order: by colours, small to big, short to tall, from left to right. I hate crooked things. And I think I might have OCD.

No comments:

Post a Comment