27 November 2013

Coffee it is

"As long as there was coffee in the world, how bad could things be?" - Cassandra Clare


It all started with my trip to Adelaide. CIBO Espresso was everywhere in Adelaide. It was a big thing from what I heard. Back then, I was not a fan of coffee. I was more of a tea person; chamomile tea (my absolute fave), green tea, chrysanthemum tea, I love them all. To me, coffee was nothing but bitter and smelly. It stains your teeth and it makes your breath stink, like you haven't brushed your teeth for months, years. I didn't like coffee at all. But... my trip to Adelaide changed me. That very first cup of latte I had, instantaneously made me fall hard in love with coffee. Screw Starbucks, screw The Coffee Bean. What I had, was the real deal. That was real coffee and it was so good. So so so good.

I was in Canberra for a month, I was having coffee almost everyday, sometimes maybe twice a day. It was so good. It reminded me of Adelaide and my love for coffee. Now that I'm back in Malaysia, I find myself constantly drooling at the thought of having a cup of coffee, always craving. I'm pretty hooked to COFFEE. And I guess you must be wondering; why the hell am I writing about coffee?! Well, I can't sleep. It's way past midnight and I'm hankering for some coffee!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment