16 October 2013

Metamorphosis

"The only way that we can live, is if we grow. The only way that we can grow, is if we change. The only way we can learn, is if we are exposed. And the only way that we can become exposed, is if we throw ourselves out into the open. Do it. Throw yourself." - C. Joybell C.


One fine day, while I was rolling on my bed, bored to death, all of a sudden I had a thought to change my plain look. I've had this long, straight look for three years, I was running out of ideas of what to do with my hair. Usually, I'd just get it trimmed, dyed with the same ol' fringe. So I thought, why not do something crazy? I narrowed my choices down to getting my hair all chopped off with cute bangs or permanently permed. I told the boyfriend about my crazy idea and all he said was,"... I don't like girls with short hair. Don't cut it, Jo.". So I ended up getting my long, straight hair permed.

I spent four torturing, hell-like hours in the salon and was forced to cut it layered, which I hate so much. But I kinda like my hair though, just need some getting used to. What do you guys think? Be very honest with me: a big yay or nay-nay?!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! And I DIDNT SAY I DONT LIKE GIRLS WITH SHORT HAIR WALAU U MAKE ME SOUND SO BAD!!

    ReplyDelete