13 October 2013

Graduation Ceremony

"It's the things you fight for and struggle with before earning that have the greatest worth." - Sarah Dessen


They tell you to follow your dreams, but why didn't anyone say you have to wake up first?  Now I'm set unmoored, with a diploma for a sail and lots of nerve for oars. Kites rise highest against the wind, not with it. There will be more to come!


All of us (The only person missing in the pictures is Bellena).


The girls of Diploma in Culinary Arts.



My wonderful aunts, aunty FY and aunty FH. Thank you for providing me a place to crash and taking a real good care of me. I will forever be grateful. You both are like mothers to me. Love you both so freaking much. Thank you so much.


Mr. Lai decided to comment on the picture above, on Facebook saying, "My first Diploma in Culinary Arts students who studied Marketing and still wonder why they had to do it.". Well said Mr. Lai Mun Loon, very well said. *thumbs up*


Now that I'm all grown up, they want a serious answer on what I want to be. Well, how about this: who the hell knows what I really want to be? I want to make mistakes, I want to change my mind, then change it again. That way, maybe someday, when they ask again, I won't have to guess. I will know. I'll know what I really want. Hopefully I will know.

No comments:

Post a Comment