19 September 2013

Wake me up

"Solitude is fine, but you need someone to tell that solitude is fine." - Honoré de Balzac


There is the emptiness of anguish, that when going through darkness, it is lonely, intense and terrible. Words become vulnerable to express all my pain. What others hear is so far-flung and different from what I'm actually going through. But I guess I just have to accept my own aloneness and stick to it, and then welcome the times when the gap is filled in.

I'm not much, but I'm all I have. Soon I will have to leave, leave everything behind: my best friends, my loved ones, my favourite shopping malls, my home, my life. I have to start all over with nothing in my hands, no one by my side, but my family. I don't think I'm ready for all this crap, I don't think I can start afresh. What if I can't? I want to start all over, but I don't know if I can... I know I can't. I just know. (http://thoughtcatalog.com/2013/if-youre-lonely-then-read-this/)

No comments:

Post a Comment