9 April 2013

Unsettled

"Your absence has gone through me like thread through a needle." - W. S. Merwin


Countless sleepless nights, about a million things running through my empty mind, and I have never ever, ever felt so alone. I'm lonely, I'm lonely in some horrible deep way. And it is because I miss you, I really do miss you....... so much.

I know I have said this many times, but this long-distance relationship thing is slowly killing me, inside and out. It isn't going the way I had expected it to be. What I thought was going to be a child's play; with all the constant text messaging and video calls. But no, his day is my night, his night will always be my day and we are often torn apart by the time difference. Do you know how does it feels? Not having anyone to talk to, a shoulder to cry on, he is never ever there. And no matter what you do, or how much you try to save your dying relationship, it will just end up making things worst for the both of you. I don't know how long I can do this, this thing, it's unerringly driving me nuts. I'm going cuckoo crazy.

p/s: I know this isn't what you would want to hear about LDR, but I just want you guys to know that all this isn't as easy as we have seen it in movies, or read it in books. Nothing will go-as-you-please.

No comments:

Post a Comment