19 April 2013

Looking for Alaska

"At the end of the day, the questions we ask of ourselves determine the type of people that we will become." - Leo Babauta


I'm sitting here, in a funky mood - not knowing what to do, what to say, where to go. I'm feeling really antsy and unsure why. There are so many things I should be doing, could be doing, but I don't want to do any of them. My mind is running in different directions. So many worries, fears and thoughts, always wondering how I am ever going to survive in this mucked up world, will I be able to pull through on my own, this craziness. I think I am slowly driving myself nuts.

I have about a millions questions to ask myself. Sometimes I wish I had the answers to all these silly questions I ask myself: What am I passionate about? What are the most important things to me in life? What are my values? Do I love my job? Am I living the life of my dreams? Am I putting any parts of my life on hold? What is my top priority in my life right now? If I had one month left to live, what will I do? Will I get married? Will I have kids? Is there anything I am running away from? What is the meaning of life? What is my purpose in life? Why do I exist? Am I afraid of letting others get close to me? Is there something I'm still holding on to? Is it time to let go? If not now, then when? Will I ever?

No comments:

Post a Comment