4 April 2013

Disarray

"And maybe that was love. Being so vulnerable and allowing someone else
in so far they could hurt you, but they also give you everything." - Christine Feehan


It feels like you ripped my heart out, crumbled it up like a flimsy piece of loose leaf paper and crammed it back into my chest. Nothing feels the same. Waiting for you is like waiting for the rain in the drought. Useless and disappointing. What happened to us, broke me. It had set us apart. I don't want to be in pain, I want to be done, to be left unburdened. I want be loved the way I should be loved. I want to be treated the way I deserve. I want to love you the way I did.

p/s: "There's a problem with wounded birds, Cassie," Connor said. "Either they fly away from you one day, or else they never get better. They stay hurt no matter what you do."

No comments:

Post a Comment