6 March 2013

I heart NY

"New York is made up of millions of different people, and they all come here looking for something." - Lindsay Kelk


I've fallen in love with New York City. The world's most dramatic city. The biggest collection of villages in the world. A third-rate Babylon. A city of prose and fantasy. I'm so in love, big time. I guess I fell in love with the city by just watching the life of Carrie Bradshaw in Sex and the City and The Carrie Diaries. I know all this sounds pretty lame, but NYC sounds like a place I'd love and want to live in. I'd love to be amongst millions of people, strutting in my very own pair of Manolo Blahnik on the sidewalk, enjoying a glass of cosmo in the best restaurant and bar in NYC, and hailing a cab by shouting "taxi" out loud, whilst holding out my arm, like how they do it in the movies.

Don't you just love the city life? Because I do. I love the city. I don't think I will ever, ever stop dreaming about NYC, not until I have my ass settled in The Coffee Shop. So I'm guessing I'll have to start saving up then!

No comments:

Post a Comment