26 January 2013

Sweet Twenty

"... and they become adults the moment the final drop of everything mysterious is strained from them." - Simon Van Booy


I AM TWENTY. I am twenty. I am twenty. I am twenty. I am twenty. I am twenty. I am twenty. I am twenty. I am twenty. I am twenty. I am twenty. I am twenty. I am twenty. I am twenty. I am twenty. I am twenty. I am twenty. I am twenty. I am twenty. I am freakin' twenty.

I feel old, I feel different. I am now a young adult, no more a teenager and I guess that some things should be done differently now. Change it is. I am freaking twenty years old now. How the hell did that happen so fast? Time flies like an arrow, like fruit flies like a banana. When I blew out those candles, I wish for nothing but happiness in life. Just happiness. What more can I ask? I have everything. Great friends, a loving family and a wonderful boyfriend. My life cannot get any better than this. Can it? I am grateful. I really am. I have everything in life.

Although I really wish he had been here to celebrate with me. But nothing will go the way I want to. I can't have him right now. So I guess now I should start figuring my life out, like, what do I want to do in life? I do know I want to get married, I want kids, I want a dog and I want a nice comfy house to live in. I just haven't got to the part where what I would be doing for a living. Hell, I won't be here, in Malaysia and the life I have installed for me is something I am not prepared for. Everything there will be very unusual for me. How will I adjust to the changes? No idea. I guess that's what keeping me from knowing what I want to do in life. *big sighs* 2-FREAKING-WENTY.

No comments:

Post a Comment