4 January 2013

Running after yesterday

"If they take you away from me, fear not, I love you always. I love you with all my heart." - Izicain


But I'll wait for you, Hsiang. Every beat of my heart belongs to you, whether you ask for it or not. My love, my best friend and my everything. I miss you. I miss you so much... it actually hurts. I wish you were still here. I wish we had more time together. I wish I had treated you better. I wish I had loved you more, touched you more, appreciated you more. I wish you didn't have to leave. I wish I were stronger, but I am not. I think this has got to be the hardest goodbye ever. Seeing you go, killed me a little inside. It was just so hard to see you go. And I forgive you. Just cannot wait for you to come back and get me. I will be waiting for the day that I will again, be in your arms. I really do miss you so much. I have never, ever felt more lonely. I will be waiting for you. Waiting for you to come get me. I love you <3

No comments:

Post a Comment