20 January 2013

Close your eyes

"None of us knows what might happen even the next minute, yet still we go forward. 
Because we trust. Because we have faith." - Paula Coelho


I feel as if I have lost everything. I find myself just staring into space. I find myself crying on the stairs, sobbing in the shower. I find myself throwing food away, instead of shoving it down my throat. I find myself doing everything differently. I'm miserable. There, I said it. I really am. I never knew letting someone go was easy. I didn't know that it would take this long to get over it. I'm still not over it. I can't get over it.

Yes, we do talk whenever it is possible. We do see each other through FaceTime or Skype. But, it is different. We have been together for almost seven years now. In that seven years, he has always been there for me. When I needed him the most, he was there. When I needed someone to talk, to cry on, he was always there. Now... Just different. And I find it difficult to adjust. I keep things to myself, I cry myself to sleep, I can't eat properly. I'm practically just waiting for the day I get to see him again, which is? I don't know. I hope real soon. I hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment